Database Developer (MySQL)
Helix Global LLC is an international full-lifecycle IT product company.
We have 12 years expertise in Information Technologies and Services, more than 15 offices all over the world. Currently we have more than 352 successfully implemented projects in E-commerce, Business Process Ecosystem, Omni Channel Marketing, Business Intelligence Consultation, Big Data services, Payment Platforms.
The HQ in Singapore. The Head office of the European branch is in London.
In 2021 year was opened a R&D Ukrainian office and are facing fast growth obtaining daily support and financial investments from our HQ.
We provide products that help businesses in driving acquiring, converting, retaining, and strengthening the relationships with its B2B customers.
Our company has high potential of growth in Eastern European region. Our aim is to provide big opportunities to our employees for career growth and professional development.
- Involved in DB script review and able to discover, identify & spot the query pitfall for maintaining the database performance.
- Writing optimized SQL queries for integration with other applications.
- Establish processes and procedures for ensuring data accuracy, reliability and performance.
- Work with the development team to design and implement new databases, tables and procedures utilized by applications.
- Work with the development team to establish, communicate, implement and enforce database design standards and best practices.
- Maintain and enhance the ETL process.
- Independently correct data issues in real time, with minimal disruption to end users.
- Maintaining data quality and overseeing database security.
- Bachelor degree or Professional Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of job-related experience as a database developer for MySQL is required.
- Experience as a database developer for Microsoft SQL server 2014/ 2016.
- Proven experience with database performance tuning and optimization techniques.
- Experienced in using source control system will be added advantage.
- Possess good attitude with interpersonal skills and able to work closely with different teams in the organization.
- Good documentation and communication skills.
- Preferable language(s): English.
- Spacious and cozy office located in Kiev, Podil region — BC ILLINSKY (in a 5 minutes’ walk from Kontraktova ploshcha metro station)
- Competitive Salary depending on experience and skills
- Paid 21 calendar days of vacation and undocumentary 5-days’ sick leave
- Social package — medical insurance, gym compensation, lunches, fruits, snacks
- Flexible work hours, partially remote or remote job type
- Democratic culture, ambitious goals, best workflow practices
- Opportunity for your professional and career growth in interesting projects
- Сomfortable and productive working environment
- Specialized trainings, English classes (certified English teachers)
- Corporate events and entertainment