Software Engineer (Salesforce)
Helix Global LLC is an international full-lifecycle IT product company.
We have 12 years expertise in Information Technologies and Services, more than 15 offices all over the world. Currently we have more than 352 successfully implemented projects in E-commerce, Business Process Ecosystem, Omni Channel Marketing, Business Intelligence Consultation, Big Data services, Payment Platforms.
The HQ in Singapore. The Head office of the European branch is in London.
This year we opened a R&D Ukrainian office and are facing fast growth obtaining daily support and financial investments from our HQ.
We provide products that help businesses in driving acquiring, converting, retaining, and strengthening the relationships with its B2B customers.
Our company has high potential of growth in Eastern European region. Our aim is to provide big opportunities to our employees for career growth and professional development.
- Work with product owners to analyse, design, develop, maintain, and enhance web application for our customer.
- Involve in system development life cycle such as requirement gathering, development, integration, and testing.
- Troubleshoot and resolve issues impacting development.
- Participate and contribute to product iteration planning and review activities.
- Collaborate closely with development team in Waterfall practices (potential to be Agile)
- Accountable for release and support commitments.
- Perform production fixes, as and when required.
- Perform project implementation tasks, such as data migration, product integration and customization as and when required.
- Any other duties as per instructed by the reporting manager.
- Develop customized solutions or features within Salesforce platform.
- Follow all standard operating procedures (SOP) and maintain updated ticketing for incidents, change requests and bug fixes.
- Act as a point of escalation for customers in ticketing Salesforce for advanced issue resolution.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology, or equivalent.
- Proficient in Salesforce technology stacks, such as Apex, Lighting Component Framework, and SOQL.
- Proficient in AWS/Heroku and Azure DevOps.
- Able to work independently or as a team to resolve customer problems.
- Language(s): English (Mandatory).
- Good to have:
- Organized, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to communicate in Mandarin.
- Experience working on Salesforce platforms (Service Cloud and/or Marketing Cloud and/or Tableau).
- Able to work within a fast-paced, collaborative, and team-based support environment.