Helix Global LLC is an international full-lifecycle IT product company.
We have 12 years expertise in Information Technologies and Services, more than 15 offices all over the world. Currently we have more than 352 successfully implemented projects in E-commerce, Business Process Ecosystem, Omni Channel Marketing, Business Intelligence Consultation, Big Data services, Payment Platforms.
The HQ in Singapore. The Head office of the European branch is in London.
In 2021 year was opened a R&D Ukrainian office and are facing fast growth obtaining daily support and financial investments from our HQ.
We provide products that help businesses in driving acquiring, converting, retaining, and strengthening the relationships with its B2B customers.
Our company has high potential of growth in Eastern European region. Our aim is to provide big opportunities to our employees for career growth and professional development.
- The main goal of a Release Engineer is to ensure deployments are done on time with minimal impact to production environment. Gatekeeping is a key responsibility of theirs by overseeing and ensuring timely software releases, and to manage the implementation processes from development to production.
- Collaboration, Communication & Attention to details are crucial attributes we seek in our Release Engineers.
- Release Engineers work closely with our developers & Production Support team to ensure both development work and regular patches are executed timely while minimizing downtime.
- Server configurations are handled together with our System Engineers to deliver new systems and maintaining the current IT ecosystem.
Would be a plus:
- Bachelor or Professional Degree/Diploma in Computer science & relevant field.
- Experience with related scope of work in Change Management (Technical).
- Good communication skills with a critical & logical mindset.
- Windows Server Admin knowledge.
- Linux (basic to experienced).
- CMD skillset & Power shell (Basics).
- Spreadsheet skills (MS Excel).
- Good troubleshooting skills with Research & Development capabilities.
- At least 3 years of working experience in required field.
- Octopus deploy, Team City, Team Foundation Server.
- Azure Devops (basic to experienced).
- Cloud-based deployment (AliCloud, Azure VM, etc)
- JIRA query (basic to experienced).