Big Data Developer
Helix Global LLC is an international full-lifecycle IT product company.
We have 12 years of expertise in Information Technologies and Services, with more than 15 offices all over the world. Currently, we have more than 352 successfully implemented projects in E-commerce, Business Process Ecosystem, Omni Channel Marketing, Business Intelligence Consultation, Big Data services, Payment Platforms.
The HQ in Singapore. The Head office of the European branch is in London. In the 2021 year an R&D Ukrainian office was opened and is facing fast growth obtaining daily support and financial investments from our HQ.
We provide products that help businesses in driving acquiring, converting, retaining, and strengthening the relationships with its B2B customers.Our company has a high potential of growth in Eastern European region. We aim to provide big opportunities to our employees for career growth and professional development.
We are looking for enthusiastic passion with Big Data specialists in the Business Intelligence Department.
About the Big Data services in Helix Global:
- “Sound business decisions” based on “intelligence” extracted from data;
- Data cleaning, munging, normalization, feature engineering, visualisation;
- AI for business analysis and analytics;
- Performance monitoring and optimization, search for flaws;
- Conversational AI (Chatbot development).
Technologies used: SQL Server 2008/2014, Analysis Services (SSAS, SSIS), MachineLearning, Math, Azure, Reporting Services (SSRS), OLAP Reporting, SQL Profiler, BI tools.
- Work with Microsoft SQL Server as RDBMS platform (SQL Server 2008/2014).
- Perform tasks in the area of T-SQL (Stored Procedures, UDFs, CDCs, jobs, cursors, views, and triggers) or Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), OLAP Reporting, SQL Profiler.
- Design, develop, maintain, test and improve with good quality results any new or existing Business Intelligence systems, applications and reports
- Examine RDBMS data model, database structures, theories, principles, and practices for the mapping process.
- Design, develop and implement reports and dashboards, leveraging on the data source (e.g., ODS/Replication Services/Data Warehouse/Files).
- Participate in requirement analysis, feasibility study, gaps analysis and risk management project state.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to understand, analyze business requirements and drive the design and development of the solution and work within a team to translate business requirements into technical specifications; potential data sources, data quality definition, data transformation, data flow convention and processes.
- From 1 year of working experience in the related field
- Experience in Big Data solutions & SQL databases such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, MongoDB, MSSQL, NoSQL are highly desired
- Hands-on experience: T-SQL, Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), OLAP Reporting and MS SQL Server
- Preferably candidates that have experienced a complete BI Development Lifecycle, BI solution delivery, in handling large scale enterprise data and analytics projects
- English level — from B1
- Spacious and cozy office located in Kiev, Podil region — BC ILLINSKY (in a 5 minutes’ walk from Kontraktova ploshcha metro station)
- Competitive Salary depending on experience and skills
- Paid 21 calendar days of vacation and undocumentary 5-days’ sick leave
- Social package — medical insurance, gym compensation, lunches, fruits, snacks
- Flexible work hours, partially remote or remote job type
- Democratic culture, ambitious goals, best workflow practices
- Opportunity for your professional and career growth in interesting projects
- Сomfortable and productive working environment
- Specialized trainings, English classes (certified English teachers)
- Corporate events and entertainment
Join our growing team!