Senior Business Intelligence/Big Data Developer
Helix Global LLC is an international full-lifecycle IT product company.
We have 12 years of expertise in Information Technologies and Services, with more than 15 offices all over the world. Currently, we have more than 352 successfully implemented projects in E-commerce, Business Process Ecosystem, Omni Channel Marketing, Business Intelligence Consultation, Big Data services, Payment Platforms.
The HQ in Singapore. The Head office of the European branch is in London.
This year we opened an R&D Ukrainian office and are facing fast growth obtaining daily support and financial investments from our HQ.
We provide products that help businesses in driving acquiring, converting, retaining, and strengthening the relationships with its B2B customers.
Our company has a high potential of growth in Eastern European region. We aim to provide big opportunities to our employees for career growth and professional development.
About the Big Data services in Helix Global:
- “Sound business decisions” based on “intelligence” extracted from data;
- Data cleaning, munging, normalization, feature engineering, visualisation;
- AI for business analysis and analytics;
- Performance monitoring and optimization, search for flaws;
- Conversational AI (Chatbot development).
Technologies used: MachineLearning, Math, Azure, SQL Server 2008/2014, Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), OLAP Reporting, SQL Profiler, BI tools.
- Hands-on working experience with Microsoft SQL Server as RDBMS platform (SQL Server 2008/2014);
- Required to perform task in the area of T-SQL (Stored Procedures, UDFs, CDCs, jobs, cursors, views, and triggers) or Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), OLAP Reporting, SQL Profiler;
- Will be required to Design, Develop, Maintain, Test, Support and Improve all new or existing BI systems, applications and reports with good quality deliverables in mind.
- Understand RDBMS data model, database structures, theories, principles, and practices for the mapping process.
- Required to design, develop and implement reports and dashboards, leveraging on the data source (e.g., ODS/Replication Services/Data Warehouse/Files).
- Participate in requirement analysis, feasibility study, gaps analysis and risk management project state.
- Work closely with project stakeholders to understand, analyze business requirements and drive the design and development of the solution and work within team to translate business requirements into technical specifications; potential data sources, data quality definition, data transformation, data flow convention and processes.
- More than 2 years of working experience in the related field.
- Experience in Big Data solutions & SQL databases such as Hadoop, Hive, Pig, MongoDB, MSSQL, NoSQL are highly desired.
- Strong background in analytics & data driven roles and hands-on with relevant exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities are preferred.
- Candidates must have hands-on experience: T-SQL, Integration Services (SSIS), Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), OLAP Reporting and MS SQL Server.
- Preferably candidates that have experienced a complete BI Development Lifecycle, BI solution delivery, in handling large scale enterprise data and analytics projects.
- Experienced in BI Reporting Tools is an added advantage.
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- English level - upper intermediate, fluent.
Also we are waiting from you:
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Pro-activity with good initiative, team oriented, collaboration.
- Ability to coordinate and manage concurrent projects delivery according to a committed timeline.
- Spacious and cozy office located in Kiev, Podil region - BC ILLINSKY (in a 5 minutes’ walk from Kontraktova ploshcha metro station).
- Competitive Salary depending on experience and skills.
- Paid 24 calendar days of vacation and 5-days' sick leave.
- Social package - medical insurance, gym compensation, lunches, fruits, snacks.
- Flexible work hours, partially remote job type.
- Democratic culture, ambitious goals, best workflow practices.
- Opportunity for your professional and career growth in interesting projects.
- Сomfortable and productive working environment.
- Specialized trainings, English classes (certified English teachers).
- Corporate events and entertainment.
Join our growing team!