Senior Software Engineer (Python)
Helix Global LLC is an international full-lifecycle IT product company.
We have 12 years of expertise in Information Technologies and Services, with more than 15 offices all over the world. Currently, we have more than 352 successfully implemented projects in E-commerce, Business Process Ecosystem, Omni Channel Marketing, Business Intelligence Consultation, Big Data services, Payment Platforms.
The HQ in Singapore. The Head office of the European branch is in London.
This year we opened an R&D Ukrainian office and are facing fast growth obtaining daily support and financial investments from our HQ.
We provide products that help businesses in driving acquiring, converting, retaining, and strengthening the relationships with its B2B customers.
Our company has a high potential of growth in Eastern European region. We aim to provide big opportunities to our employees for career growth and professional development.
About the Big Data services in Helix Global:
- “Sound business decisions” based on “intelligence” extracted from data;
- Data cleaning, munging, normalization, feature engineering, visualisation;
- AI for business analysis and analytics;
- Performance monitoring and optimization, search for flaws;
- Conversational AI (Chatbot development).
Technologies used: MachineLearning, Math, Azure, SQL Server 2008/2014, Analysis Services (SSAS), Reporting Services (SSRS), OLAP Reporting, SQL Profiler, BI tools.
- Architect & Develop LiveChat/Chatbot Front-End Web/Mobile Application/Interface in Python & web/mobile FE technologies.
- Support for Backend System in Python, on Linux Systems.
- Basic network configurations, nginx, etc, including troubleshooting skills in networking.
- Coordinating with other teams on integrating with other applications.
- Handling software releases, installations and upgrade processes.
- Diagnosing issues and performing bug fixes/ software maintenance or configuration.
Also we are waiting from you:
- Proven track record in development of similar systems with full involvement.
- Proven track record of reliability in supporting production systems.
- At least 3 years of working experience in the related field for senior developers.
- English (advanced).
- Exceptional analytical, conceptual and problem-solving abilities.
- Pro-activity with good initiative and collaboration skills.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team to resolve customer problems.
- Spacious and cozy office located in Kiev, Podil region - BC ILLINSKY (in a 5 minutes’ walk from Kontraktova ploshcha metro station).
- Competitive Salary depending on experience and skills.
- Paid 24 calendar days of vacation and 5-days' sick leave.
- Social package - medical insurance, gym compensation, lunches, fruits, snacks.
- Flexible work hours, partially remote job type.
- Democratic culture, ambitious goals, best workflow practices.
- Opportunity for your professional and career growth in interesting projects.
- Сomfortable and productive working environment.
- Specialized trainings, English classes (certified English teachers).
- Corporate events and entertainment.
Join our growing team!