Helix Global LLC is an international full-lifecycle IT product company.
We have 12 years expertise in Information Technologies and Services, more than 15 offices all over the world. Currently we have more than 352 successfully implemented projects in E-commerce, Business Process Ecosystem, Omni Channel Marketing, Business Intelligence Consultation, Big Data services, Payment Platforms.
The HQ in Singapore. The Head office of the European branch is in London.
In 2021 year was opened a R&D Ukrainian office and are facing fast growth obtaining daily support and financial investments from our HQ.
We provide products that help businesses in driving acquiring, converting, retaining, and strengthening the relationships with its B2B customers.
Our company has high potential of growth in Eastern European region. Our aim is to provide big opportunities to our employees for career growth and professional development.
- Overseeing the Technical Implementation and provide technical leadership of the project team (consist of several Software Engineer/developer)
- Responsible for the Technical Design and Solution related with the project
- Diagnosing Issues and advise on the bug fixes to resolve the issue
- Provide effort estimation on the incoming Project
- Aside from providing technical leadership, the candidate also will be responsible in managing some junior team members and overseeing their performance at work
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or Degree in Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Have a minimum of 5 years’ experience, with at least 3 years’ in architecture design and solutioning.
- 'Hands-on' knowledge, regional exposure and experience within the vendor / subcontractors and user environments
- Development experience with MVC architecture, AJAX and jQuery is preferred.
- Good communication & written skills in English.
- Strong leadership qualities.
- Web analytic, SEO experience is a plus.
- Having previously been in a supervisory or team management experience preferred.
- Able to work independently as well as in a team to resolve customer problems.